Title: Financial Reporting Manager
Industry: Business Services
Location: Downtown LA
Overview: Pacific Executive Search has been engaged on a search for a Financial Reporting Manager in Downtown LA within the Business Services industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a finance professional who enjoys managing financial planning and reporting for an organization. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of accounting and GAAP, managerial experience, and exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Prepare and consolidate financial statements.
– Oversee the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, ensuring high quality, reliability, and accuracy.
– Manage the monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
– Coordinate the annual audit with independent auditors.
– Establish and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
– Develop and update written policies and procedures for the financial reporting process.
– Enhance internal controls over financial reporting.
– Conduct research and resolve accounting pronouncements to ensure compliance with US GAAP and IAS. Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
– 3+ years of experience in public accounting and/or publicly traded company.
– Strong technical knowledge of accounting and GAAP.
– Previous managerial experience.
– Familiarity with SOX 404 compliance.
– Knowledge of best practices for internal controls.
– Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
– Ability to clearly communicate policies and instructions.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.