Private Equity firm specializing in technology startups is looking for a Senior Accountant to oversee fund reporting in a Hybrid capacity.
The Senior Accountant shall manage and review the following:
• External fund administration team
• Closed end Fund reporting
• Coordinate and oversee the annual audit process with timely completion of the audits
• Month end and quarter end accounting records from administrator, including carry allocations expense accruals, fees, and capital activities
• Financial statements and partners’ capital statements
• Maintain MOIC and IRR and other asset performance metrics
• Management fee schedules and calculations
• Capital calls and distribution notices to investors
• Fund expense payments and budgeting
• Monitor cash activity and liquidity across fund entities
• Prepare various ad?hoc deliverables as requested
This position reports to the VP of Finance. The Senior Accountant is responsible for the day?to?day operations of the accounting function, including maintenance of the funds’ financial records, financial statement preparation, management company forecast preparation, financial analysis, and providing support to our investment team.
We are looking for an intelligent individual with superior attention to detail.
Senior Accountant qualifications
• 1+ years of venture capital or private equity fund accounting experience preferred, but not required
• BA/BS in Accounting with 3.5+ GPA
• Strong excel skills
• Team player
• Unquestioned integrity
The job is in our West Hollywood office (3 days a week, work from home 2 days a week):